Classes that teach you accuracy, fluency, vocabulary and pronunciation have all been designed
with one goal in mind – to make you the best English speaker you can be!
With all these classes working together, the students will find their speaking skills improving much more quickly than they ever imagined.
– script/dialogue work
– review and corrections
– explaining vocab/exercise
– using the days phrases, problems, correction
– acting out
– vocab games
Through almost constant error correction and repetition, the students will see their conversational skills improve as they learn the methods and techniques to communicate with native speakers.
– focus on error corrections
– student participation
– sentence /phrase building
– alternative structures
– usage/idioms, common expressions
– Speaking practice, discussion, conversations, describing pictures, storytelling, explaining and etc.
The students will be given far greater freedom to speak and create their own language and error correction will come after the students are finished speaking, not as the errors are occurring.
– student centered
– students participation
– giving colloquial expressions, alternative structures
– dynamic activities
– presentation(Tape recording)
– time speaking
– debate, discussion
– creative speaking
||PV – Pronunciation & Vocab ( 09:00-10:15 )|
|OA – Oral Accuracy ( 10:15-12:00 )|
||OF – Oral Fluency ( 1:00-2:20 )|
|EU – English in Use ( 2:35-3:15 )|
ECD Brochure (IN)
ECD Brochure (OUT)