Living in a homestay provides students with a unique opportunity to experience life with a Canadian family.
Students interact with English speakers on a daily basis, participate in family activities, and learn about Canadian culture by experiencing it every day. A homestay provides you with all your basic needs while studying at Britannia, allowing you to enjoy your home and school life.
Your homestay will:
– provide a safe, clean and comfortable home
– provide a private, furnished bedroom which will include a bed, desk, lamp and storage space
– provide two or three meals per day, 7 days a week
– provide access to shared laundry, television, bath facilities and access to the internet
– provide a convenient location in a residential area close to bus routes and downtown Vancouver
– have family members who are English speaking Canadian citizens
Homestay Placement Fee: $220
Homestay Fee (4weeks/3meals per day) : $850 ($35/night)
Airport pick-up (optional) : $80
Airport drop-off (optional) : $70
Homestay Application Form with Policies